TERM AND CONDITIONS FOR A NEW APPLICANT OF eMM2H@JIM
1.Participants' ages are classified into 2 categories :
- Ages from 35 to 49 years old; and
- Age 50 years and above.
3. The processing fee for applicant is RM5,000.00 (Ringgit Malaysia: Five Thousand only) while for dependent is RM2,500.00 (Ringgit Malaysia: Two Thousand and Five Hundred only) for each person.
4. Payment of processing fee of RM500.00 for applicant and / or for each dependent must be paid when the applicant submits the online application. The remaining balance of processing fee, pass fee, visa fee and security bond will be paid once the online application is approved.
5. Kindly note that the processing fee of RM500.00 is non-refundable.
6. All payments are through online payment method (FPX).
7. All the documents uploaded in the portal will not be returned to the applicant.
8. If the application is submitted through MM2H consultant / agency, please ensure that the consultant / agency is registered with Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture (MOTAC). Review of registered parties via : https://www.motac.gov.my/semakan/mm2h
9. Please ensure details in the passport is accurately KEYED INTO THE MM2H ONLINE.
- Name format should follow as printed in the Machine Readable Zone (MRZ). For passport without MRZ, name format should follow “SURNAME” followed by GIVEN NAME".
- Name length (maximum 44 characters including space and no special characters allowed, is more please follow the name according to MRZ in the passport).
10. The validity of passport MUST BE TWENTY ( 24 ) MONTHS.
11. Documents to be uploaded by applicant for online application:
- Biodata page of the passport. ( Applicant and / or dependents);
- The Certificate of Good Conduct (CGC) must be in English or translated into English and certified by the Malaysian Embassy / Consulate. ( Applicant and / or dependents require to submit the CGC);
- The resume by the applicant and / or dependent (spouse) must include the following information:
- (i) Working experience;
- (ii) Company’s name; and
- (iii) Latest 3 months pay slip (Confirmation of monthly income).
- Medical Form of applicant and / or dependents has to be completed individually. Main applicant and dependents is required to submit Form MFI Medical Form 1.pdf.
- Marriage Certificate (if accompanied by spouse and / or children) / Divorce Certificate (if accompanied by children). The certificate must be in English or translated into English and certified by the Malaysian Embassy / Consulate.
- Birth Certificate / legal documents (if accompanied by children / adopted children / stepchildren / parent). The certificate must be in English or translated into English and certified by the Malaysian Embassy / Consulate.
- (i) Letter of verification from Medical Specialist / General Practitioner (if accompanied by children with disabilities of aged 21 years and above);
- (ii) Legal custody document (for sole custody) and letter of authorization from other parent (for divorced parents accompanied by children).
12. Submitted a minimum liquid asset of RM 1,500,000.00
- Primary sources include Saving Account and / or Fixed Deposit Account; and / or
- Secondary sources include Share, Investment, Insurance plus investment (must have "surrender value");
- Applicant is NOT ALLOWED to submit secondary liquid asset(s) without any primary liquid asset(s)
13. Overseas income (offshore income) at least RM40,000.00 for principal.
NOTE: The amount require must be reflected on the latest of three (3) months statement
14. Ownership of a fixed saving account of at least RM1,000,000.00 and a withdrawal of 50% is allowed on the principal value for the purpose of purchasing property, health and education of children.
NOTE: For each dependent consisting of the applicant’s spouse and children as well as parents and parents-in-law, a sum of RM50,000.00 for each dependent must be added to the owner of the fixed savings account.
The fee to be paid to the immigration department for each Social Visit Pass (MM2H) application is based on the following table:
||Pass (main applicant and dependant(s)
||Processing Fee (Principal)
||RM5,000 for principal where RM500 must be paid when the application is submitted. Kindly note that it is non-refundable.
||Processing Fee (dependant(s))
||RM2,500 for each dependent where RM500 must be paid when the application is submitted. Kindly note that it is non-refundable.
||Based on existing payment rates by citizen
||Based on existing payment rates by citizen
16. You can now set your appointment to Sistem Temujanji Online (STO@JIM http://sto.imi.gov.my/sto/booking.php) at MM2H Centre, Immigration Department of Malaysia Head Quarters Putrajaya.
18. For further information please email to us at email@example.com or contact at 03-888001145/1119
- Application will be rejected if the applicant failed to provide above documents.
- Approval/ denial will be issued to the applicants via email. Please make sure the email you provide is an active email.